LD Products’ Channel Partner Division has announced that Alan Mayne of Burlington Graphics is the grand prize winner of the LD Gold Line Challenge. His name was drawn at BTA’s Capture the Magic event in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mayne will be enjoying an all-expenses paid Caribbean cruise for two in the spring of 2019 courtesy of LD Products.
The LD Gold Line Challenge was a 10-week online educational game that challenged almost 200 dealers to test their knowledge on how the new LD Gold Line premium-quality new-build cartridges compare versus leading remanufactured cartridges. The correct answer to each question was validated by a credible third-party “fact-check” source resulting in 92 percent of dealers saying they will now consider the LD Gold Line of new-build cartridges as part of their future toner strategies.
LD Gold Line Challenge Highlights:
- 1,000-plus responses
- 174 C-level participants
- 83 FAQs collected and published
- 92 percent of dealers said “yes” to considering Gold Line new-build cartridges
“We believe an educated dealer is in the best position to navigate their business to higher margins and maximum customer satisfaction,” said Aaron Leon, founder and CEO, LD Products. “Despite the misconceptions some remanufacturers are trying to create, it makes too much sense for dealers to step up to a new cartridge over a used cartridge if they can get industry-leading quality and save up to 20 percent.”
At dealer request, the LD Gold Line Challenge has been kept online and participants who play before March 31, 2019, will automatically be entered for a chance to win a new prize. Play now at https://cpd.ldproducts.com/gold.
Congratulations to all of the winners:
- Jeremy Barringer of Copiers Northwest Inc. (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Eric Taylor of Fishers Technology (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Mike Brown of XMC Inc. (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Jolene Walton of Marco (YETI Tundra Cooler)
- Scott Vonderharr of Midwest Imaging Solutions (YETI Tundra Cooler)
- Brett Butler of Excel Office Services (YETI Tundra Cooler)
- Greg Martin of Ray Morgan (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Shannon Kirby of Signa Digital Solutions (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Amber Hoard of Printer Source Plus (YETI Tundra Cooler)
- Alan Mayne of Burlington Graphics (Cruise for two)